Saturday, July 25, 2015

Live in Other country

Assalamualaikum kpd siapa yg baca la..
Huhu..firstly happy Eid Mubarak to all Muslims and happy Holiday to all..

Xramai org tau aku ni study mana,umur brp,and so on la..yg jumpa blog ni pun mesti psl da xde keje nk googling kan..

Td ad junior post about all bloggers yg amik entrance exam for UGM..yes..that's right..and disini sy nk bg tau yg sy study sana pun..Alhamdulillah da nk 3 tahun

As for the experience dkt sana panjang cite nya..bkn niat nk jatuhkan smgt korang and bkn niat nk burukkan or tipu kata bg ayat manis kat korang..one thing for sure..everyone have their own opinion..some might said tht this is not good but as for me it's still ok..

FKG UGM....bile dgr nama UGM..everyone was like wow..how u manage to enter such a prestigious university? Top 3 in Indonesia?
Trust me..it is hard..I don't know how the entrance exam this year is conducted but during mine, the paper is quite tough  and the interview is ok je

Byk da cerita about the entrance exam but less tell about how the life's there..
For me live there makes u feel more humble..we can see how the people struggle to keep on living and how less- fortunate students struggle on getting good grades..

Utk hidup, u can actually survive bcause the cheapest food tht u can get is only Rp 6000 around rm2?? Consist of fried egg,sambal,vege and rice..

And don't be surprise with their tea..the smell and taste is not like us..we called it Teh Wangi bcause the smell is really nice and for me I kinda like it..haha

For me don't be afraid about the food here..the price is reasonable..and u can find mostly any food from all over the world..from korean cuisine to japanese and western cuisine.. I can get a chicken chop for Rp 10 000 which is around RM 3.50? The rates is changing everytime..

When u guys first came,u might always felt wanna bring calculator for the conversion but trust me, you'll get annoyed and decide not to do it anymore..and for now,Yogyakarta is rapidly developing..why? 
Because sepanjang I live there for 3 years there's a lot of mall rather than when i first reached..

Oh ya..about the airport..please don't be surprise..hehe
 
As I said before, I'm in Dentistry right now so if you guys wanna know more,just email me or comment so i can tell you myself..

I think that's all I need to say..to those who succeeded in getting UGM, I wish u guys congratulations and welcome!!😘

No comments:

Post a Comment